This template is from Crystal's Digi Template Shop and the paper and elements are from the Express Yourself Kit found at The Shabby Princess.We have so many beach pictures from our family beach trip last year, that I don't think I'll ever be able to scrap all of my favorites. If I did, I would have an entire album of our vacation alone. I took about 300 pictures and my cousin Quincey took about 500! So, I really have a lot of pictures to choose from! Here is a collage of some of our favorite family shots. Who can forget Uncle Huig, Rodney, Joe, Brad and Uncle Jim's Bochee Ball games? They played for hours each day! The house was fantastic. It had three levels of decks. It was so nice to sit outside, rock and listen to the ocean and drink fabulous coffee! Joe and I rocked the girls to sleep several nights we were there. (I know they are a little too old for that, but we would each take one of the girls and we would go outside on the dark porch, cover them with a blanket and rock them to sleep just like we did when they were babies.) It was so peaceful. With two cousins having babies in 2008, families traveling to see the new babies, and Catherine being in school full-time, we aren't able to vacation together this year, but I'm hoping we'll all be together again in 2009!





No comments:
Post a Comment